Thursday, May 26, 2005

infidelity

I've been contemplating getting a xanga account so I can post comments on other people's xangas. Maybe I can make that into a wedding blog and this will be my main blog. I don't have much experience balancing two relationships like that so any advice is welcome.

You know that feeling you get when you reach into your pocket and find $5? I so feel like that right now. I'm on track for a 4-day weekend. I was going to come into work for a 1/2 day tomorrow because my boss had interviews scheduled in the morning, but then I looked at his calendar and no interviews scheduled! Woo Hoo! I hope my boss okays it...otherwise I won't be a happy camper come tomorrow.

Tae-Bo kicked my ass last night. I'm doing it tonight again for another beating.

1 comment:

cici said...

yeah i have a xanga account solely to be able to comment on other people's xangas. i just put a link on there to my blog, and i haven't touched it since!