Wednesday, May 11, 2005

love actually

I'm so glad that there is someone out there (Mrs. Aure) who knows exactly what I'm going through with this madness also known as wedding planning. At least I know that even though we may not be able to physically be there for each other to help with centerpieces, favors, and invites (although I'm only a phone call away if you need me), there is some I can call to bitch about our significant others and the in-laws to. That's what I call true friendship.

I finally got an email from my mom regarding the barongs. My "auntie" in the Philippines finally responded to my mom and will be emailing me soon. Anyone know what the difference is between Jusi and Pina cloth besides the price? Hook a pinay bride up...

I didn't realize how close graduation was. In one month, Byron's youngest brother will be walking the stage (but he finished in March). I ordered a Ti Leaf and Orchid Lei for the occasion. My favorite. I hope he likes it.

Save-the-dates went out. Guest list count as of May 9, 2005 : 296

Holy guacamole...

No comments: