Monday, May 23, 2005

revelations

I had my make-up trial yesterday...loved it. MAC make-up is the shit. My girl Christy was with me and with her it's always good times. IHOP always better in good company.

I noticed that my posts are current in the sense that I write about what's affected me at the moment. No real insight regarding past relationships, only memories of the past (UCSB). Maybe I should be more vague about what I write. Maybe I should talk about my exes or somehow bring them up and then use them as an excuse. Maybe I should judge more and call people out. Maybe I should preach more and walk around like my shit don't stink. Maybe I'll get all riled up about people talking about me behind my back and complaining that it's unfair because I can't defend myself...then turn around and talk shit about my ex...knowing damn well that he don't have the chance to defend himself either.

It's none of my business...but what the hell, I'm nosy as fuck.

1 comment:

reegsta said...

that's the power of this blog...you can write about whatever you damn please